Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Miles Sypher I_vote_lcapMiles Sypher I_voting_barMiles Sypher I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Miles Sypher EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Miles Sypher EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Miles Sypher EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Miles Sypher EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Miles Sypher EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Miles Sypher EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Miles Sypher EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Miles Sypher EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Miles Sypher EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

Miles Sypher Empty
PostSubject: Miles Sypher   Miles Sypher EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:56 pm

The Character
Name: Zero Hyoku
Nickname: Miles Sypher (Goes by this all the time, and will hurt you if you refer to him by his original name)
Personality: Miles is good-natured, timid, and a very caring individual. After truly starting his training at the age of 6, he has slowly begun to change. Although at first he ran at the very first sign of danger, and didn't want to train unless forced by his Parents, Masters, and Grandparents, he endured the hard training and seems to be slowly growing to love martial arts. He was not seen as a serious fighter by any of his opponents, which has led to many victories over seemingly impossible odds, and his care for his newly found friends has made him prove victorious time and time again, thus changing his attitude to the point where many of his peers think he is cool.

Miles seeks "enough power to protect those that he loves". However, the Elder told Miles that saying that is the same as stating "I want the power to kill those who are my enemies". What Miles really seeks is the power to definitely protect his loved ones by defeating his enemies without causing more than enough damage to and protecting them as well. The Elder stated that this is already the level of strongest in history. Miles seems to have another power within him, which his opponents often describe as light in the middle of darkness. This often results in many of those he has defeated turning over to the good side. On occasions, he breaks down into dou like combat when someone insults his family or hurt his friends.
Dislikes: Jerks, winers, people who insult his clan or family.
Family: Hayato Hyoku (Grandfather, Deceased)
Saiga Hyoku (Father)
Kisala Hyoku (Mother)
Miu Hyoku (Sister)
Honoka Hyoku (Little sister)

Background: Zero was an adoptive child, who didn't know his parents. They died when he was just a baby, killed by an unknown assailant. He was left alive, for whatever reason. He was found by a Kumogakure patrol, when they heard him crying next to the mutilated remains of his parents. Throughout his childhood, he was treated differently than the rest of his teammates and classmates. His teammates and classmates could tell he had something bad about them. Secondly, he didn't look like anyone else in Kumogakure. But he tried harder, making himself an individual. He trained ten times harder than anyone else in Kumogakure, pushing himself beyond his limits. On many occasions, it was thought he would die from over-exerting himself.

The family that adopted him were well known for their offensive and defensive capabilties, and for that, he was respected for lasting more than three days at their housing grounds. In fact, he became one of the family's more prominent members. The technique that was taught, Seidou Goui, is not one that can be learned easily, and even few in the clan could even master it. Its not a bloodline trait, but a technique that was passed down through generations of family members. Zero was taught this technqiue, since he was chosen to be the next successor of the clan. He trained harder still, wanting to live up to the good reputation of the Seidou Goui Clan.

His efforts paid off. When he was 15, he earned the rank of Jounin, going way past his other teammates, who were just chunin. But he was feared to be too powerful, and was considered a threat to his other village members. At 16, there was an attempt on his life by his village members. His teammates defended him with their lives, being killed instead of him. He deserted the village, destroying the persona and becoming a cold, merciless killer, vowing revenge Kumogakure. The Akatsuki sought him out, due to his power, but he declined. To shed his past, he changed his name, going now by Miles Sypher.

After wandering for a year, training himself harshly in some of the most dangerous enviorments in the ninja world, including the infamous Beast Island, he stopped and took a bit to reflect. He wondered if what he was doing was right, if this was the path that his friends and mentor would approve of? He kept traveling, looking for answers to figure out what he should do with his life. He soon found himself back at the village he left behind years ago, standing at its looming gate. He wondered if he should go in and plead his case. He decided against it, knowing he would probably be sentanced to death anyways. Now he wanders aimlessly, wondering what he could do to bring peace to his restless soul.

The Appearence
Height: 5'11.
Weight: 150
Basic Appearance: Miles's hair is short, but his bangs are long enough to reach his eyebrows. The tips of his hair are pointed yet relaxed, giving him a pretty nice look. His dark raven hair matched his browned skin, which seemed to shimmer in perfect moonlight. His eyes were light brown. They usually shined with kindess, excitement, and showed of a person you can trust. He usually had a smile on his face, calm, cool, and kind. His lean, yet finely muscular body was due to years of martial arts training. Through his clothing, which usually consisted of a white vest, a red t-shirt, and loose, baggy blue pants, you couldn't really tell he was all that muscular. He stands at 5'11, weighing at 150 pounds. He is usually seen wearing red, white, or blue shoes, that help him with his natural speed and flexibility. He has a singular wristband on his right arm, and carries a package wrapped in bandages. On his right forearm, he has a circular birth mark. He wears a blue pendant with a mark on it around his neck at all times, since it was a gift from his master. On the back, right side of his neck, you could see an early version of the sage seal.

Clothing: His usual attire consists of a white vest, which holds his scrolls and can be turned inside out into a black vest, which also hold some scrolls. He wears a white shirt underneath his vest and chainmail underneath his shirt to help protect against attacks. He has a pendant around his neck, which was a present from his master. He wears an armguard on his right forearm, to hide his birthmark.

The Shinobi
Village: Ex-Kumogakure
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Rouge, S-Ranked Criminal (even though he was framed)
Weapons:
Strengths: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Weaknesses: Kenjutsu and Genjutsu

Stats:Sannin and Kage's get 200, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength: 40
Speed: 35
Chakra Pool: 35
Intellect: 35
ninjutsu: 35
Taijutsu: 40
Genjutsu: 10

Known jutsu:

Name: Korui Nuki
Element: None
Description: Yoichi's ultimate technique. This techique consists of a strong kick, using all of Yoichii's power directed towards the "korui", the point where the defense of the opponent is the weakest. It's been said by the masters that Yoichi was able to use the full extent of Korui Nuki against any opponent, truly mastering it. This kick centers on the weakest point of the opponents guard and puts a powerful kick into that spot basically, causing massive damage to that enemy.

Name: Denji Hadouken (Lightning Blade Surge Fist)

No Charge: (Same turn usage) C Rank
Charge Level 1 (1 post charge): B Rank
Charge Level 2 (2 post charge) A Rank
Charge Level 3 (3 post charge) S Rank

Classification: Ninjutsu

Range: Charge Level 1: 24 feet
Charge Level 2: 15 feet
Charge level 3: 10 feet

Element: Lightning

Description: Denji Hadouken is a very powerful technique, if used correctly. By condensing chakra and pure lightning into a ball, and continually charging it with chakra and lightning, the user can fire out a blast of immense energy, depending on how long you charge for. This technique is very powerful, but only to be used in emergencies, since it uses up alot of chakra.

Side Effects- Charge Level 1: Stuns the opponent for 1 turn, causes minimal damage.

Charge level 2: Stuns the opponent for 2 turns, causes shock damage over time. Does moderate damage

Charge level 3: Does massive damage and causes shock damage over time.

Disadvantages- Must stay stationary while charging. Cannot move at all. If you do move while charging, there will be a backlash of power and you will be damaged instead.

While Charging, user is very weak against wind type jutsu.

This jutsu uses up alot of chakra, the same amount each time. (Uses up massive amounts of chakra, which is why regular jounins cannot use it. Even so, Miles goes unconcious after using this technique.)

Cannot defend while charging.

Looks: Charge level 1: A ball of lightning, roughly the size of a basketball
Charge level 2: A ball of lightning roughly twice the size of Charge level 1
Charge Level 3: A beam of lightning energy, from the ground to its top, its about 6 feet

Name: Wind Style: Raging Storm
Element: Wind
Description: By infusing both of his hands with a large amount of chakra, he causes wind to swirl around them. He brings his hands down quickly to the ground, the wind following it. When his hands connect with the groud, the wind and chakra goes up rapidly, creating a surging barrier of wind that can be used in offence or defense. The range of the barrier is 4 meters in all directions. This uses up alot of chakra, however, and is only to be used in emergencies.

Name: Wind Style: Air Skates
Description: By condensing his chakra around his feet, he makes wind swirl around his feet, creating a pair of 'skates' under his feet that he uses to run faster than normal. These can be disrupted my knocking the user off balance.

Name: Wind Style: Air Blades
Classification: Ninjutsu
Range: 17 feet
Hand Signs: Ox, Horse, Tiger, Boar
Description: By condensing the air around him with his chakra, he can make five 'blades' of air around his body and fire them at his enemy. They are as sharp as any blade, but can be dodged easily and blocked by other weapons.

Name: Lightning Style: Ground Shockwave
Element: Lightning
Description: By concentrating his Raiton chakra to his hand, he slams his hand into the ground, the lightning using the earth itself as a conductor and traveling along its surface, shocking the enemy on contact. This technique moves in a straight line, and only temporarily opponent's leg movement. The opponent can still block and fight and do jutsu, but they are unable to move their legs.

Name: Wind Style: Raging Storm
Description: By infusing both of his hands with a large amount of chakra, he causes wind to swirl around them. He brings his hands down quickly to the ground, the wind following it. When his hands connect with the groud, the wind and chakra goes up rapidly, creating a surging barrier of wind that can be used in offence or defense. The range of the barrier is 4 meters in all directions. This uses up alot of chakra, however, and is only to be used in emergencies.

Name: Seikuken
Element: N/A
Description: By concentrating and focusing their chakra outward like a sensor, the Seidou Goui clan has made a almost perfect defensive technique known as Seikuken. A kind of sphere of chakra is made that is only used as a sensor, letting the body know where to block and how to counter-attack. But even this has its flaws. If the Seikuken barrier is met with a very strong attack, the barrier will break. Also, this techinque is only applicable to Taijutsu type techniques. Also, if the user's focus is broken, it will leave them wide open for 1 post.

Name: Ryuusui Seikuken
Element: None
Description: By focusing the Seikuken barrier to a thin layer around the skin and abandoning all emotions, the user invokes a state known as Ryuusui Seikuken, where the user has full clarity and calmness, but at the price of their emotions. Instead of blocking attacks like Seikuken, the user makes the attacks flow by them like water, dodging the attacks while still making ample opportuninties to counter-attack. While this is a great defensive technique, if even a hint of emotion enters the user's mind, Ryuusui Seikuken will break, and will not be usable for the rest of the battle.

Bloodline: Clan Name: Seidou Goui
Kekei Genkai: The Seidou Goui clan's ability utilizes the Sei and Dou principal of martial arts. By combining the explosive power of the Dou principal, while simultaneously using the Ultimate defense principle of Sei, the user is granted immense power for a short time. This technique can only be used in short intervals, however, or the body will rapidly breakdown, which can cause partial to full body paralyzation, or even death. The name of the technique is the same as the name, Seidou Goui.

(Recommended Time: 5 posts, 10 post cooldown.)

Consequences:

1 post after recommended time- Strength weakened
2 posts= Slight Blindness and muscular degeneration
3 posts= Starting of Paralysis (will not take effect until after Seidou Goui cancellation)
4 posts= Death of user.

Clan History: The Seidou Goui clan was founded around the time of the creation of the Hidden Ninja Villages, right on the outskirts of a small island. The founder, known only by the name Hayato, knew both the principles of Sei and Dou. In experiments with his body, and immense physical training, he found a way to harness the power of Sei and Dou at the same time, combining the explosive, dangerous power of Dou with the calm defense of Sei. This gave birth to the technique Seidou Goui (Roar as One).

Hayato had two children, one of which turned on both his father and brother in search of more power. He had already learned Seidou Goui, but was unable to use it do to his unstable mind and heart. Hayato's remaining son fathered two children of his own, which was a daughter and a Son, the son being Miles himself. Others soon joined the clan, those who were handpicked by Miles's father himself, since he is clan leader. Only those with both a feriocous and calm heart may learn Seidou Goui, or they may endanger themselves and others.

Element: Fire, Wind, and lightning.

RP sample: The moon. It glew ever so beautifully in the sky above him as he layed in the sands, looking up at the starlit sky. The sea. The blue shifting waters spalshed up against the shore in waves. The wind. It blew ever so softly over his body as he relaxed, actually taking time in one of his favorite places for once. He especially enjoyed it at night, when no one was around. Yoichi felt the warmth of earlier soothe his body as slight breezes made him relax. He was shirtless and wearing black swimming trunks. He had his brown hair covering his soft hazel brown eyes. He let out a deep, content sigh, hoping that nothing would disturb his relaxation.

The moon itself lit the world below, against the blackness of night. Soon, other lights joined the huge light known as the moon. He looked at the stars flickering into existence like small candlewicks. He moved his hair out of the way to fully enjoy the sight that was being bestowed upon him. The prone figure in the sand was undisturbed as he watched, and wondered. He wondered what the night would bring. He wondered what wonders would befall him in these next couple minutes, these next couple seconds. As he closed his eyes, he was embraced by sleep.

The next morning, he awoke to gentle waves lapping on the shore, lulling him out of his sleep as he had found he had gotten closer to the shore. The orange sky of dawn welcomed him, a slight smile on his face. He sat up, sand clinging to his back and to his hair. He stood up, knocking the sand from his hair easily, the problem of sand on his back still evident. He ran and jumped into the water, the sudden chill waking him up completely. He walked out of the water, shivering. He didn't expect the water to be this cold so...in the summerish. Well, atleast he was now awake and ready to start his day.

He looked around, seeing not a solitary soul on the beach. He hid behind a nearby rock with his pack, drying off and changing into his regular clothing. The man in black swimming trunks was soon replaced by a man wearing a white jacket, a red shirt, a pendant, and loose fitting blue pants. His flat soled shoes were unlike the regular ninja wear. They were flat, almost hugging his foot, with no extra platform, but had the same type of grip as any other shoe. He knocked as much water as he could out of his hair, gathering his things and walking away from the quiet beach, leaving nothing disturbed, the birds waking up and cawing, as the soft waves came in and out, like they always did.

Last edited by Miles Sypher on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Ryo : 30

Miles Sypher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles Sypher   Miles Sypher EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Rogue and Criminal are the same thing. Take away twenty stat points. Need an RP sample. Erase the parts about Jinchuriki if you're not one.
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

Miles Sypher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles Sypher   Miles Sypher EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Ryo : 30

Miles Sypher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles Sypher   Miles Sypher EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki

Kenji Nozaki

Ryo : 37

Miles Sypher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles Sypher   Miles Sypher EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:04 pm

You have 9 jutsus instead of 8, remove one please.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Miles Sypher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles Sypher   Miles Sypher Empty

Back to top Go down

Miles Sypher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: