Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Digital Unity I_vote_lcapDigital Unity I_voting_barDigital Unity I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Digital Unity EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Digital Unity EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Digital Unity EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Digital Unity EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Digital Unity EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Digital Unity EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Digital Unity EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Digital Unity EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Digital Unity EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Digital Unity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisei Ijouhassei

Ryo : 6

Digital Unity Empty
PostSubject: Digital Unity   Digital Unity EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am

Many years have passed since technology began to bloom in our world. Now, this technology has created its own world, known to people as “the other side,” or more commonly, the Digital World. This world mirrors our own, with the same general features, such as the locations of buildings, although the architecture and other components may be different. Some regions only exist within the digital world. Many worldwide enterprises use the world as a means of gathering workers or executives from all over the world for meetings or interviews, and most people interact with it (even subtly) in their day to day activities. From this world, small programs to dictate the flows and movements of this world evolved over time into sorts of AI units, acting as an NPC might be described as within a video game. These programs continued to develop until they seemed to possess a sentience and growth cycles all to their own. These constructs were the first known “Digimon.”

Over the years, devices have been made to allow the common person to interact with the Digital world and its inhabitants, some even holding the ability to convert a person into data to live within this world. What people were not expecting with the advent of this technology was for the reverse of this operation to be true – digital entities becoming solid in the real world. And so started the immigration of Digimon into the Real world, further blurring the lines of what was “real” and what was “digital.” In today’s world, it is not uncommon to see a Digimon or two mixed in with the daily commute, although they are generally uniform in their ability to meld in with society (generally humanoid in size or shape). Recent developments have shown that some Digimon, in crossing over, become trapped inside human bodies or vice-versa, and are referred to informally as “Drifters” existing in both worlds at once, vulnerable to hostility from either side.

It is hostility between inbreeds and those who have crossed over that has started the fracturing of the societies on both sides of the crossing. Minor hostilities have flared up every now and then, with some extremists intentionally crossing the line to do harm upon one of the worlds. In response to this, the world has been modifying some of the devices relatively common people use to “cross” allowing them the full ability to change between data and organic. These devices are known to the world abroad as “Digivices” and many multi-national companies have attempted to create replicas of these devices to little effect. Those who wield these devices are known as “Digidestined.” They hold the ability to flare up the battles or to settle them, and the ability to become partners with Digimon. They can fight Darkness or the Light, themselves or those who threaten both worlds.

Together, they are collectively known as The Unity.
Back to top Go down

Digital Unity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: SPAM :: Advertisements-
Jump to: