Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Michael Taijutsu master I_vote_lcapMichael Taijutsu master I_voting_barMichael Taijutsu master I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Michael Taijutsu master I_vote_lcapMichael Taijutsu master I_voting_barMichael Taijutsu master I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Michael Taijutsu master EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Michael Taijutsu master EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Michael Taijutsu master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka

Roka

Ryo : 11

Michael Taijutsu master Empty
PostSubject: Michael Taijutsu master   Michael Taijutsu master EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 pm

The Character
Name:Michael
Nickname: Whether its an ANBU code name or a standard nick name, this is optional.
Personality:Michael Talk with his fist he think every problem can be solve with His fist, Michael is some what Dince and forget people face and name he dont like or find challanging he can be rough on any one male or female but he never hurts kids he can alter his Personality at any time, he is a skilled Taijutsu fighter.

Likes:His sister, Fighting, Stong Woman, Big breasted Woman
Dislikes:Stuck up Bitchs, Rich people, Weak Fighters, people who cant put up a fight, people who harm Kid

Family:
Little Sister - Alive
Little brother - Dead
Mother- Dead
Father -Alive/Abandon
Background:Michael was born when his father ran out on him his mother later adopt two other kids His mother love the three kids with her life, Michael begain to work to earn a living, Michael mother later fell ill and was force to go to a hospital after a week Michael mother passed away Michael stayed with his brother and sister to keep them healthy.

One day Michael brother died from a unknown illness Michael and his only sister was lift and live in a run down shack Michael later fell in with the wrong crowed and became a delinquent, Michael sister was sad at the life style michael have choosen She cryed for him to stop but Michael know he was far to in to get out Michael only join so he dont have to wory about his sister, After 2 years of gangs wars and murder Michael was the only member left in his gang Michael knew he was on the run and gave his sister to a family he trust so she will never be involve in the Gang mess Michael left and hide him self away Michael have became a Wander and trying to find away to erase his past once and for all

3 years later Michael came about a tree that its leave glow light Michael know what it was a holy tree but he was wondering what it was doing here Michael walk around the tree but saw it was a normal tree Michael later left for a day and when back the tree was gon Michael was confused and stump by the tree vanashing out of thin air Michael sat there waiting day in and day out to see if the Tree will show up once more for a full week of waiting the tree never showed up and Michael was tired and hungery, Michael then just left to the near by town.

The Appearence
Height:6'0.
Weight:170
Basic Appearance:Michael Taijutsu master Anime-fighter
Clothing:Tank top, Jeans, Fingerless gloves, Pants

The Shinobi
Village: Roaming
Squad:N/A
Affiliation:N/A
Weapons:N/A.
Strengths:Muay Thai and taijutsu
Weaknesses:Ninjutsu and genjutsu

Stats:Sannin and Kage's get 200, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:20
Speed:20
Chakra Pool:0
Intellect:20
ninjutsu:0
Taijutsu:20
Genjutsu:0

Known jutsu: Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

Please convert all jutsu into this form. ^^

1. Name:Drunken Fist
Element:None
Description:According to Might Guy, Drunken Fist is a kenpō/taijutsu style where, "the more you drink, the drunker you get, and the stronger you become". This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat. It can not be learned, nor can it be taught, or honed and refined through training and practice. Drunken Fist Fighters are not simply drunk, they become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. Once drunk, the user will lose their ability to know friend from foe and attack whomever is in their vicinity.

Name:Strong Fist
Description:Strong Fist is Guy's and Lee's characteristic fighting style, the purpose of which is to cause external damage and break bones. It is the exact opposite of Gentle Fist which is used mainly by the Hyūga clan. This style of fighting involves smashing your opponent and is generally used only by extremely physically powerful and dominating shinobi.

Name:Muay Thai
Description:is a hard martial art from Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. It is similar to other Indochinese styles of kickboxing, namely pradal serey from Cambodia, tomoi from Malaysia, lethwei from Myanmar and Muay Lao from Laos. Descended from muay boran, Muay Thai is Thailand's national sport.

(Punching Skills)
The punch techniques in Muay Thai were originally quite limited being crosses and a long (or lazy) circular strike made with a straight (but not locked) arm and landing with the heel of the palm. Cross-fertilization with Western boxing and western martial arts mean the full range of western boxing punches are now used: lead jab, straight/cross, hook, uppercut, shovel and corkscrew punches and overhands as well as hammer fists and back fists.

As a tactic, body punching is used less in Muay Thai than most other striking martial arts to avoid exposing the attacker's head to counter strikes from knees or elbows. To utilise the range of targeting points, in keeping with the centre line theory, the fighter can use either the Western or Thai stance which allows for either long range or short range attacks to be undertaken effectively without compromising guard.
Spoiler:

(Elbow Skills)
The elbow can be used in several ways as a striking weapon: horizontal, diagonal-upwards, diagonal-downwards, uppercut, downward, backward-spinning and flying. From the side it can be used as either a finishing move or as a way to cut the opponent's eyebrow so that blood might block his vision. The diagonal elbows are faster than the other forms, but are less powerful.
Spoiler:

(Kicking Skills)
The two most common kicks in Muay Thai are known as the thip (literally "foot jab") and the te chiang (kicking upwards in the shape of a triangle cutting under the arm and ribs) or roundhouse kick. The Muay Thai roundhouse kick uses a rotational movement of the entire body and has been widely adopted by practitioners of other martial arts. It is superficially similar to a karate roundhouse kick, but includes the rotation of the standing leg. like Kyukushin, Goju, and Kenpo, it is done from a circular stance with the back leg just a little ways back (roughly shoulder width apart) in comparison to instinctive upper body fighting (boxing) where the legs must create a wider base. This kick comes with the added risk of having the groin vulnerable at times, which is against Karate and Tae Kwon Do ideology in general except for brief moments after a kick for example. The roundhouse kick draws its power entirely from the rotational movement of the body; the hips. It is thought many fighters use a counter rotation of the arms to intensify the power of this kick, but in actuality the power is from the hips and the arms are put in said position to get them out of the way.
Spoiler:

(Knee Skills)
Spoiler:

(Foot-thrust Skill)
The foot-thrust or literally "foot jab" is one of the techniques in Muay Thai. It is mainly used as a defensive technique to control distance or block attacks. Foot-thrusts should be thrown quickly but yet with enough force to knock an opponent off balance.
Straight Foot-Thrust
Spoiler:

Defenses in Muay Thai are categorized in 6 groups:
Spoiler:

Bloodline:N/A

Element:Fire, Lighting, Water

JinchurikiNA

Roleplay Sample: Asher whose sitting down with Lei playing a game of Shogi witch lasted 3 days, Lei whose playing shogi as smart as his Asher whose, Asher place a Shogi piece on the board as it whose game and Asher beat his best friend in the game, Rin Yamanaka then walk by the open door wanting to grab a few Saki Asher and Lei then got up left.

Asher then head to the near by bar with Lei yama, Asher an grab a bottle of Saki and started to drink from it, Rin Yamanaka then walk in and ask to join in a drink as Shikaku said the more the better tasting the Saki is as Asher Fainted from to Meany Saki.

The next day:
Lei whose playing another game a Shogi with Asher that lasted 10 Hour's, Asher then finish it up the same way he did before. Asher started to walk around town to buy a few stuff for a mission as Asher walk buy Lei in a Sparing match with his Friend Asher use his Shadow Imitation Technique on Lei and his Friend as Asher sayed "hay Lei we have a mission".

Lei replayed "what? already? will i need to finish this game up fast" as :ie finish the match with style.

The next day:
Asher whose in a field mission at a fort with Lei yama and Rin Yamanaka also know as the Lei-ash-Rin trio whose doing a mission to get info on a hidden jutsu as Asher rush a the fort door and use his Shadow Imitation Technique to control the guard to make him unlock it and as Lei swing the door open to knock the Guard out for the Lei-ash-Rin trio to get in as Asher walk slowly to the next door Asher next the door to see if its unlock.

Asher use his Shadow Neck Bind Technique to get the other Guard out of the way the Lei-ash-Rin trio make there way threw the fort as Asher use his Shadow Gathering Technique to gather the enemy to him as Lei got ready to knock the other guards out but no Guard are in the room so the Lei-ash-Rin trio make there way down true the cell area to get to the Scroll with the hidden jutsu on it as Asher saw a weird jutsu on the place as Lei and Rin also saw it as Asher the thought of a way out of the Genjutsu, Asher the rush to the right to break it as the Lei-ash-Rin trio got the info on the Hidden scroll and return to Konoha.

Back In Konoha:
as Asher gave the info to the hokage Asher return home and then started a Game of shogi with Lie and thy played piece by piece Asher then played a Piece down and beat Lie in a game as Asher when to the bar to get a drink with Chouza and Inoichi to Grab some drink and rest after a perfect mission finish as Asher took a drink and started to fall a sleep at the bar.

That Night:
As Asher woke up and saw the bar almost close Asher then walk home as he made it a little way out he could see some poeple playing poker for money and a Shogi tournament going on as Asher enter the tournament and won over 1000.

The Next Day:
as Asher got up and when to the Academy to tell the young ninjas how to be better at a battle Asher said to the kids "ok kids my name is Asher Nara and i will tell you all how you must train you mind to improve you Tactics" as Asher talk for 3 hour on to improving the mind half of the class fell fast asleep and Asher help the jonin teacher with the class and left to his next job.

That after noon:
As Asher started to go to the bar to get a few drink and left after a few hours and whent to the next job Asher went to help kids with Kunai training and jutsu training also Taijutsu trainng with kids to help them survive in a mission when thy become Genin Asher show the kids how to toss a kunai and other ways to throw a kunai Asher toss one and toss Another kunai at his kunai to bounce it off of eatch other as the kids whose getting use to the kunai training Asher move on to jutsu training and show the kids how to use a clone jutsu and how to use a transformation jutsu also as Asher move on to taijutsu training and show them how to perform a few combos and left the he place to join his friends for a Mission as Asher return to is house after the mission whose over and then went to the bars again for a few drinks with Lei and Rin and have a few drinks and rest.

Last edited by Roka on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki

Kenji Nozaki

Ryo : 37

PostSubject: Re: Michael Taijutsu master   Michael Taijutsu master EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Strength:80
Speed:80
Chakra Pool:80
Intellect:80
Taijutsu:80

This is supposed to be 80 all together, not 80 each stat, so you might wanna try:

Strength:20
Speed:20
Chakra Pool:0
Intellect:20
Taijutsu:20

Other than that I dont see anything wrong with it, although you do need to add an RP sample.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net
Roka

Roka

Ryo : 11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Taijutsu master   Michael Taijutsu master EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Ok i will add one
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki

Kenji Nozaki

Ryo : 37

PostSubject: Re: Michael Taijutsu master   Michael Taijutsu master EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Alright, I guess thats sufficient for Jounin. Approvedo!
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Taijutsu master   Michael Taijutsu master Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Taijutsu master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: