Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Akujin Amano I_vote_lcapAkujin Amano I_voting_barAkujin Amano I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Akujin Amano EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Akujin Amano EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Akujin Amano EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Akujin Amano EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Akujin Amano EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Akujin Amano EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Akujin Amano EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Akujin Amano EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Akujin Amano EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Akujin Amano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

Akujin Amano Empty
PostSubject: Akujin Amano   Akujin Amano EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:20 pm

The Character
Name: Akujin Amano
Nickname:Aku
Personality: In short, Akujin is a sadistic asshole. He enjoys playing on others weaknesses to get what he wants, he has no consideration for personal boundaries. Akujin's common sense was lost long ago and laughs maniacally mostly all the time, acting like a pure brute on the battlefield. To him, everyone else is trash that isnt worth to live on the same world as him, witht he exception of some, which is why he kills everyone in sight. It's been showed that he acts even harder on women, fooling them in to loving him, using them for his own gain, then killing them without remorse.

Akujin's ecstacy, is blood. He drives on it, after killing his target, he tends to brutalize their body even more, attempting to draw out every last drop. To those who actually can get along with him, they draw out a different side. Showing a side that is capable of protecting, loving, and caring. However, Akujin sees this as a weakness and rarely lets this emerge, treating even those most dear to him like the shit on his boots.
Dislikes: Weakness, People who oppose him.
Family: All Family are deceased.
Background: I'll fill this in as I go.

The Appearence
Height:6'1"
Weight:142 lbs
Basic Appearance: Avi
Clothing: Akujin can range from either black leather pants and a black trench coat to a black and red Komono.

The Shinobi
Village:Mist
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: None
Weapons: Basic weapons(Kunai, Shuriken, steel wire, paper bombs, etc) Two Katanas.
Strengths: Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Taijutsu, Summonings, Intimidation
Weaknesses:Genjutsu, Long Ranged Combat, Strategizing

Stats:Sannin and Kage's get 200, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:30
Speed:40
Chakra Pool:40
Intellect:40
ninjutsu:40
Taijutsu:40
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu: Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

Please convert all jutsu into this form. ^^

1. Name:Fuinjutsu: Fire Sealing Method
Element:None
Description:This jutsu allows the user to seal fire into a scroll. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required hand seals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the fire and sealing it on the scroll as the kanji for seal (封).

2. Name:Fuinjutsu: Soul Detatchment Technique
Description:
With the aid of a tag, the user creates a seal which affects a certain area around it removing the soul of the opponents from their bodies. The souls are then sealed within the tag.
If someone comes in contact with the tag or removes it from its place, the souls will be released, appearing in a short time near the one who touched the tag as ghosts, only visible and audible by that person, and with no memories of their past life.

3.Name:Hidden Mist Technique
Element:Water
Description:

This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

4.Name:Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
Element:Wind
Description:The user delivers a punch that releases a giant, adeptable whirlwind.

Bloodline: AkumaNoru( Demon Print )

Element: Water, Wind

RP Sample: I'll make this my first topic here.
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

Akujin Amano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin Amano   Akujin Amano EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:00 pm

2. Name:Fuinjutsu: Soul Detatchment Technique
Description:
With the aid of a tag, the user creates a seal which affects a certain area around it removing the soul of the opponents from their bodies. The souls are then sealed within the tag.
If someone comes in contact with the tag or removes it from its place, the souls will be released, appearing in a short time near the one who touched the tag as ghosts, only visible and audible by that person, and with no memories of their past life.

This jutsu umm its my only problem how weak does the person need to be and again the jinchuuriki thing applies two souls one body

OOOO

Also add in the custom jutsu i approved so you dont need to do it later along with your custom sword
Back to top Go down
Akujin Amano

Akujin Amano

Ryo : 27

Akujin Amano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin Amano   Akujin Amano EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 am

Actually Chrono, that's a canon jutsu. What you see is what I know about it, that one and the other in my custom jutsu are similare but used for completely different purposes.
Back to top Go down
Hail

Hail

Ryo : 12

Akujin Amano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin Amano   Akujin Amano EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:59 am

okie approved. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akujin Amano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akujin Amano   Akujin Amano Empty

Back to top Go down