Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Devil Arms - Part 1 I_vote_lcapDevil Arms - Part 1 I_voting_barDevil Arms - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Devil Arms - Part 1 I_vote_lcapDevil Arms - Part 1 I_voting_barDevil Arms - Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Devil Arms - Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

Devil Arms - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Devil Arms - Part 1   Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Name: Force Edge
Ability:N/A
Range: Blade=3 feet long, 10 inches thick, Hilt=1 foot long
Description: A demon-forged sword, that takes the unassuming visage of a silver bladed broadsword, with a skull pommel. This lets out no Demonic energy, and is no different than a regular broadsword when it comes to power, looks, or speed. This is no more powerful than any regular weapon. But when awakened...
Demon who's watching over this weapon: None

Name: Rebellion
Ability: Demonic Energy consumption and release.
Range: Blade- 6 feet long, 1 foot thick, Hilt- 2 feet long
Description: This is a standard looking claymore, but it houses much demonic energy. Even though this blade is not like the standard Devil arm, it is very powerful in its own right. Once this blade makes a pact with its user, the pact being in blood when the life is its least, its true power is born, giving massive power to the user (+10 to all stats)
Demon who's watching over this weapon: Dante

Name: Yamato
Ability: Able to cut through anything.
Range: Blade- 5 feet, hilt= 2 feet
Description: An O'katana, with a brilliant blade and sheathe, the singular yellow ribbon hanging off of the sheathe. This blade has seen much bloodshed, and a powerful weapon to those who can wield it. This is a keepsake to the son of a legendary powerful demon, who's name has been lost to the times.
Demon watching over this Weapon: Vergil

Name: Alastor
Ability: Flight ability during Devil Trigger. Enhancement over lightning powers if Lightning is your chakra elemental nature. Enhanced Speed.
Range:
Description: A sword made out of the sword of the Lightning Demon, Alastor. It is constantly flowing lightning when wielded, and allows the ability of the control of lightning, to a certain extent. It is a longsword. As with the power of lightning, comes speed (+5 to speed)
Physical Manifestaion of this weapon: Alastor, the Lightning Demon

Name: Ifrit
Ability: Enhancement of Strength and enhancement of fire chakra nature within the body.
Range: Close combat
Description: Two gauntlets, forged with the flames of hell, from the flames of the Fire Demon, Ifrit. The gauntlets sends powerful energies through the bodies, boosting the overall power (+5 to strength), and boosts the flame in the user's heart.
Physical Manifestation: Ifrit, the Fire Demon

Name: Cerberus
Ability: Control over Ice and resistance to frozen climes.
Range: 4 feet for each side, 8 feet for the ice glaicer attack.
Description: A three sided nunchaku, filled with the power of ice energy. It gives off a cool air when wielded and if you listen to it faintly, you can hear the roar of the demon Cerberus.
Phyisical Manefisation: Cerberus, The Ice guardian

Name: Agni & Rudra
Ability: Wind and Fire manipulation with the blades. Enhancement of Wind and Fire chakra natures.
Range: Each blade has a range of 6 feet, the burst fire and wind attack has a range of 9 feet
Description: Two Twin scimitars, one green, the other red, representing their individual elements. The Red one is the demon agni, who has dominion over Fire. The Green one has dominon over Wind, and is known as Rudra. The pommels are the shrunken heads of the demons, who can actually converse with their wielder.
Physical Manifestation: Agni (Fire) and Rudra (Wind)

*Side Note*: Each weapon- excluding the Force edge, have a Devil Trigger, which adds +20 to all stats, and has a regenration bonus.
Link for More info: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Devil_Arms

Last edited by Miles Sypher on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrono Crusade

Chrono Crusade

Ryo : 44

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms - Part 1   Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Force edged elaborate on what you mean when awakened

The second one

give more of a description to what you mean massive power to the user
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

Ryo : 20

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms - Part 1   Devil Arms - Part 1 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Force Edge when awakened is another weapon all together, I'll get to that weapon at another time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Arms - Part 1   Devil Arms - Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil Arms - Part 1
Page 1 of 1