Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Watari's Summons (WIP) I_vote_lcapWatari's Summons (WIP) I_voting_barWatari's Summons (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Watari's Summons (WIP) I_vote_lcapWatari's Summons (WIP) I_voting_barWatari's Summons (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Watari's Summons (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Ryo : 23

Watari's Summons (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Watari's Summons (WIP)   Watari's Summons (WIP) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Roc Contract - Mythical Flying Creatures Pact - Legendary Bird Species: The Rocs [Rukhs]

Name: Roc ~ Rokkucho
Looks: Watari's Summons (WIP) Roc_by_GENZOMAN
The Roc is undoubtedly the largest and biggest bird in the world. It's extremely gigantic size is the main reason for its fearsome reputation in Shinobi myth. The Roc is an enormous, legendary, bird of prey with a wingspan of 30 meters, a height of 20 meters, a width of 14 meters, and a length of 15 meters. This giant is extremely heavy, weighing about two tons. The Almighty Roc, is a great, giant bird of menacing features yet also a graceful creature.
Origin/Description:
Elements: Wind, Earth
Jutsu:

Name: Weight Shift
Element: Earth
Description: Doton: Omosa Koutai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth element. By forming the needed handseals or just focusing chakra while retaining proper chakra control, the Roc is able to use earth-nature chakra to change the hardness and toughness of its body or part(s) of its body. Its body parts will darken in color to signify the change in solidity and density. The Roc can increase its natural defensive power, lower the weight of its body so descending force or falls from great heights will be heavily reduced and survive, or reduce the density of its body so it can fly and move more faster and freely. The Roc can increase its density up to that of diamond, making its feathers and skin superhard. This sometimes will also increase raw offensive force.

Name:
Element:
Description:

Name:
Element:
Description:

Back to top Go down

Watari's Summons (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: