Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Ayaka Customs I_vote_lcapAyaka Customs I_voting_barAyaka Customs I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Ayaka Customs EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Ayaka Customs EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Ayaka Customs EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Ayaka Customs EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Ayaka Customs EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Ayaka Customs EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Ayaka Customs EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Ayaka Customs EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Ayaka Customs EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Ayaka Customs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Naga

Naomi Naga

Ryo : 18

Ayaka Customs Empty
PostSubject: Ayaka Customs   Ayaka Customs EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Name:Lightning Release:Rise Of The Goddess
Range:Short
Type:Ninjutsu
Sub-type:Offensive/Defensive
Elemental Affinity: Raiton
Notation:Secret Technique
Handsigns:Tiger
Description:This jutsu was suppose too be a technique created by the mother of ayaka used solely too go against her father. The process of the technique is around the element of raiton,by focusing the element to her core. This jutsu is in need of the raiton element of course. By focusing it too the core the user is able too release it in one big burst but the activating of this technique is so strong that it tear the arm and leg clothing too the elbows and knees. With this sudden burst the lightning surround the user in a compact type of form and on the user back is like wings made of lightning which DOESN'T allow flight. This Jutsu give a Agility boost of +5 for four post.
Drawbacks:While in this jutsu stat the user is not able too use any other elemental type of jutsu except lightning. But after the four post are up the user suffer a penalty of -5 from there base agility stat for three cooldown post. This jutsu can only be used ONCE per topic...unless its a carry over..by that i mean if you activate in another topic and the four post isnt up THEN its a carry over....but if you use the jutsu and the post limits up you must wait till you enter another topic too use it

Name:Seal Of Oni
Range:Close
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Sub-type:Supplementary
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Notation:Secret Technique
Handsigns:Dragon
Description: This seal is special too those with dark Intentions allowing them too engulf too the darkness and bring forth inner power. Known a bit more accurately as a chakra parasite, this seal slowly bleeds chakra from the user until it is full, over time, unless it is used. When used, the seal gives the user a +5 boost to Agility, Stamina, and Strength for a number of posts detailed below. But this is a chakra parasite, so when the seal is deactivated, the user will suffer a temporary -8 penalty to ther Stamina for 3 posts. If this penalty reduces the users stamina to 0 or less, the user will fall unconscious, kept alive only by the parasite feeding them just enough chakra to survive. AFTER ALL, parasite would die with its host. When these 3 posts are over, the user's Stamina will retur to normal, and if they were knocked unconscious by the penalty, they remain unconscious until the battle is over or someone revives them with, for example, the Mystical Palm Technique, a soldier pill, or some such thing.

Boost:Five Extra Points in Stamina, Strength, and Agility are the three main factor of the given seal

Training:
One Extra Post=A Training of 500 words on how the seal user trained too manifest the seal too perfection of course you wouldnt get perfection like that.

Two Extra Post-A Training of 1000 words on how you mastered your seal and made use of the power you was given and one on one fight with a npc or even pc player.

Three Extra Post-A Training Of 1500 words This is where the seal get dangerous and you must fight it basicly you will be possessed by it which it will try too consume you and you do what you have tooo too control it.

Four Extra Post-A Post of 2000 words of you fully mastering the seal and the unlocking of the jutsu that comes with it.(Will be made if this is approved)

Drawbacks:Being a parasite, the seal is very dangerous to use over the post limit, and if the limit is crossed, the user will suffer a -5 permanent loss to their Agility, Stamina, and Strength stats. If a character had 20 Stamina and overused the seal, his Stamina would become 15 again." Once the seal is deactivated the user willsuffer a temporary -8 penalty to ther Stamina for 3 posts. If the penalty reduce the stamina of the user too 0 the parasite will infuse its chakra too the user too keep the user alive for the three post.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Ryo : 12

Ayaka Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayaka Customs   Ayaka Customs EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Techniques approved.
Back to top Go down

Ayaka Customs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth :: Creation Station :: Jutsu Creation-