Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Welcome to Naruto: Requiem Of Rebirth, as you can see we're just getting started but sit tight and we'll be running up to speed in no time. Very Happy Also, if you have any questions, just visit the Guest Board(not a member), or the FAQ's(members), but remember to read the rules first.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-to-play Naruto text-based roleplaying site that takes place in an alternate universe. Create your character and help shape the future, whether you keep everything in order or plot mayhem, everyone has a role.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth! We are currently either just getting started, or performing maintenance on the site but we'll be up and running in no time. ^^
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Chrono Crusade
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin I_vote_lcapLilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin I_voting_barLilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin I_vote_lcapLilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin I_voting_barLilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin I_vote_rcap 
Cherry
Zen
Kenji Nozaki
Akujin Amano
Senjuzumaki
Miles Sypher
Gray
Kisei Ijouhassei
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» RPG HAVEN, best place on the net ;D
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm by sakura haruno

» Village Ranks
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm by sakura haruno

» Rules for Naruto: Requeim Of Rebirth
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm by sakura haruno

» Announcement #1
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm by sakura haruno

» Digital Unity
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Kisei Ijouhassei (Finished)
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Banning Game
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:22 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» The Wish Game...
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am by Kisei Ijouhassei

» Sleeping..
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:10 pm by Miles Sypher

Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Ryo : 28

Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin Empty
PostSubject: Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin   Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 pm

The Character
Name: Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks " Jashin
Nickname: Miss.Kneesocks, Red, Lady Jashin ( by follower )

Personality:

Lilith is ruthless and reckless always getting into trouble and running off at the mouth. She has a very bitchy attitude but has the highest respect for her Kenny and those she takes an interest in. Se has a higher than thou mentality and it gets her into a lot more mess than normal people can handle. Lilith loves to show her body off but she does not flirt, in fact if another man other than Kenny looked at her wrong there heads would be in a pit of fire with her sacrificing to her father. Lilith did not approve of men and she could not tolerate and women either, no one was good enough to be around her let alone have a conversation with her. Now even though she could not stand other people Lilith would sit and talk with you in the most civilized of manners if the cause proved to be useful to her. The only person to ever see her relaxed and at any type of peace would be her father and Kenny. around those two she was happy. But something about Kenny, made Lilith well feel over protective oh him and she clung to him like a puppy. The cool calm side of Lilith came out around kenny she spoke sweetly and with a very polite manner. Lilith loves to go outside and to other villages, but it was only to enjoy the nature that surrounded it.

Dislikes: Another female, Perverted men, Anyone disrespecting or taking away the attention of Kenny.
Family:
Jashin-Father " Supposedly "
Kenny-Guardian,Significant Other.

Background:

Lilith has no memories of how she came to be, or where she was born. She knows no mother nor father,The only thing she has that she can call er, are a pair of stockings that turns into a scythe when both are taken off and a sword when one is off. she only knows that she has been moved around to many villages and small communities of people all her life. Since she could remember though her life started in in a place called konohagakure, where she went to the academy there. While there she was in an orphanage, She was a problem child while she was there and no one ever came to adopt her. It got so bad where she was being moved with kids older than her, the adults thought she would be taught a lesson around them but boy were they wrong. While in the academy though Lilith was a proper student, she was feared and adored by her classmates. But she was very bad when it came to teamwork, she was so bad that Konohagakure's elders made the choice to send Lilith away and avoid what they feared she would become.

It was a rainy day in konoha, a rarity in those parts. Lilith was walking from her last day in school, her head down and a scowl on her face as she made her way to the orphanage. The rain was heavy, but it brought a small smile to her face as she walked in it. Lilith took the long way to the orphanage as usual, her mind lost in thought about becoming a genin. Lilith never thought that she the next few steps would be her last in konoha. Without warning or reason to her knowledge. For hours Lilith was locked into a wooden barrel like container. She stayed calm though and waited until she was let free. The barrel like container opened, and she stepped out only to be greeted with the a thick mist, and cool temperatures. Looking around her to see her captives she frowned when she saw the anbu mask.

One of her captors that sounded like a male spoke " You are being transferred over to Kirigakure as a sort of peace treaty..You will now live your life out as a Kiri Shinobi --" His words her stopped by the Anbu next to him, the person seem to have a woman's figure " Anyhoo..Get going..Just keep walking straight until ya get there.you won't miss it...Oh! and give the kage this.." The female body anbu gave Lilith a piece of paper and then in a blink of an eye they were gone and it was time for her to move on.

The young new shinobi of the mist wandered into the village aimlessly, she met with the kage as directed and she was placed into the care of Ken Rimaru. She grew up in his care and was taught the religion jashin. She practiced it everyday and it brought joy to her to Sacrifice to lord Jashin. Through her chunin years she spent her days with Ken who she calls affectionately Kenny. He taught her everything and treated her with respect. She learned many things and because of the whispers she has heard around her village she thinks there is a connection between her and Lord Jashin. This thought in her mind and under then hand of Kenny she kills ruthlessly in order to please her god. who Unbeknown to her is her father.

The Appearance
Height:5'6
Weight: 120
Basic Appearance:
Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin 34836810

The most unique feature on lilith's body is her luscious red skin, it's smooth and warm to the touch making you want to hug her. Her long flowing light blue hair, her hair is a very light blue very close to ice and so she calls it an " Icy blue" is another eye popping feature, she keeps it in a ponytail with her a part of her bang going on left and one coming down the side of her face on the right. Lilith has a list of very interesting features on her face on being the sharp red horn protruding from her fore head. Her eyes are yellow and green the yellow being a ring on the outside of the green sometimes they turn all yellow and sometimes they turn a ll green it's usually very random. Her eyes are seductive yet cold and emotionless. Her lips are thin yet smooth and she has two small over biting canines, sometimes only showing one canine. Her ears are slightly pointed but not pierced and are usually hidden behind her hair. Lilith has a very hourglass shaped figured body but she was still slim and built right in all the right places. Her breast being a perky and full 36C, her stomach is highly toned and tight without looking to muscular her legs are also well toned and she has a very small waist. Lilith also has very delicate hands that she keeps perfectly manicured. Being part demon she also has a very long red tail with a pointed end.

Clothing: Most of the time Lilith can be seen wearing a double breasted light brown blazer,Underneath this is a white button down shirt and red tie. She wear a light brown miniskirt and a pair of her Knee socks. When at the hospital she wears a short tight nurse uniform with a cap. On a mission she wears her standard Mist jounin outfit, and on casual days she will wear whatever she likes.

The Shinobi
Village: Kirigakure
Squad: N/A
Affiliation: Jashin, Mist
Weapons:
A golden scythe that detaches in the middle (x1)https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net/t26-religious-sacrifice#39
Kunia (x5)
Senbon(x10)
Shuriken(x5)
Paperbombs(x10)
Scalpel(x10)
Smokebomb(x5)

Strengths: Medical ninjutsu, Ninjutsu , Manipulation
Weaknesses:Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Anger issues

Stats:Sannin and Kage's get 200, ANBU//Ex-ANBU get 110, S-Rank get 100, Special Jounin/Jounin get 80, Chunin get 60, Genin get 40.
Affiliations add to your ranks.
Rogue+20
Affiliations/Organizations (Not your village)+30
S-Rank Criminal+30
Leaders/Officers of ANBU+30
Jinchuriki+40

Strength:20
Speed:20
Chakra Pool:10
Intellect:10
ninjutsu:20
Taijutsu:
Genjutsu:

Known jutsu: Jounin and up get 8, Chunin get 6, Genin get 4.
To earn more jutsu, you must learn them thorugh posts and after succeeding your learning, put them up on the jutsu creation, wait for them to be approved, and then add them.

Please convert all jutsu into this form. ^^

1. Name:Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood
Element: Religion ( Bloodline )
Description:his technique is Hidan's primary method of killing his opponents in the way of the Jashin religion.
First, Hidan makes every effort to draw blood from his opponent and consume it. After that, his skin turns black with white markings representing a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. He then draws Jashin's symbol on the ground in blood and stands in the center. This serves as the link between him and his victim.
Once his sacrificial ritual takes place, the victim is linked with Hidan until he either steps or is forced out of the circle. Any kind of injury that Hidan inflicts upon himself (or the injury they inflicted on him) is inflicted upon his target, be it a mere scratch to a pierce in the heart. If Hidan is forced to step out of the circle, the link is broken and the victim is set free, but all Hidan has to do is to step back into the circle to reactivate the link. Basically, this technique makes Hidan a living voodoo doll.

Name:Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Element:Fire
Description:The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skillful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Name:Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Element: Fire
Description:The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Name:Blade of Wind
Element: Wind
Description:This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materializes it into an invisible sword that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind and making a slicing sound. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of wind kunai, then this jutsu is an uncatchable, unavoidable longsword. It leaves very deep slashes on the enemy.

Name:Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Element: wind
Description:This is a relatively simple technique that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Name:Water Prison Technique
Element: Water
DescriptionThis jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth.[2] Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself.[2]

Water clones can be used in preparation for the jutsu, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.[3] Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his tenketsu simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison. It can also be stored in scrolls as traps.[4]

Name:Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Element:Water
Description:he user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterward, the excess water can be used for additional water release jutsu. In the anime, Nagato performed this using Deva Path by punching the ground with water gushing out instead of spitting it out of his mouth.

Name:Mystical Palm Technique
Element: Medical
Description:This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. In Part II, Kabuto demonstrated the ability to use it a short distance away from the target instead of close contact.[2]

By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. Although this is usually undesirable, Kabuto Yakushi once effectively used this side effect to get Kiba Inuzuka out of his way

Religion(Bloodline):

Jashin (ジャシン; Literally meaning "wicked heart; evil design") i

s the god worshiped in Jashinism (ジャシン教, Jashinkyō). One of its followers is the Akatsuki member Hidan. Jashin, according to Hidan, expects that all followers of Jashin - so named "Jashinists" - bring nothing less than utter destruction and death. Hidan always used to pray to Jashin before a fight, asking for a "good kill." If he is unsuccessful, or is not allowed to kill, he prays for forgiveness.

When undergoing a sacrifice, Hidan changes appearance after ingesting his opponent's blood. His skin then turns black with white markings representing a skeleton, a symbol of absolute death. He draws Jashin's symbol on the ground in his own blood and stands in the center. This symbol is an equilateral circumscribed triangle (an upside down triangle with a circle around it). Once his sacrificial ritual takes place, any kind of pain or injury that Hidan inflicts upon himself is also inflicted upon his sacrifice, be it a mere scratch or a pierce in the heart. However, this ritual can be broken if Hidan either steps or is forced out of the circle. This technique is called "Curse Technique: Death Controlling Possessed Blood."

Element: Water Fire,Wind

JinchurikiN/A
Biju: N/A
Tails/Heads:N/A
Species: N/A
Distinct Features left on Host: N/A

RP Sample:A cool, crisp breeze rippled through the thick lush grass. The sun was bright and warm, thick white clouds floated carelessly adding to the day's beauty. In the lush grass small groups of various flowers spotted the seemingly endless field. It looked like a perfect day, the peace that settled over this lush piece of land was calming. The fresh scent of sweet grass and the pure breeze that mixed with it dulled the sense slightly,pulling you in slowly making you drop your guard just a little bit.

Walking on the lush jade grass, leaving imprints of her black shoes that came up a little above her ankle and a littler below her shin. Tantalising orbs of blue looked out onto a sea of green. Ino Yamanaka stood in her spot and waited, she knew what this field was for. Her long blonde hair was down as she gathered it up to put it in it's usual ponytail, a bang covering her left eye. A purple skirt wrapped around Ino's small waist and fell just above her knees, the wind blew gently and showed that underneath were fishnets. Her purple top hugged her heavily developing breast and it came above her stomach showing off her toned cream coloured stomach. Putting her hand on her hip that held her tan medical/weapons pouch, she slipped her hand inside and took a quick inventory before nodding and walking deeper into the field.

It had been sometime since Ino had anytime to herself. She was always at the shop or on a mission, or even in the hospital learning something from that forehead girl Sakura. A picture of sakura flashed into Ino's head and she smiled, that cherry blossom coloured hair and those unique green eyes. The image of Sakura made Ino think of the younger days, and the things the two had been through. Shaking her head Ino found herself still in the infinite fields of grass, she began to stretch waiting for some one to come along..

Last edited by Cherry on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji Nozaki

Kenji Nozaki

Ryo : 37

Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin   Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 pm

What can I say?
Approvedo! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ror.rpg-board.net

Lilith " Miss.Kneesocks" Jashin
Page 1 of 1